Custom Keyboard Pro is an android keylogger program that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file and logs all incoming, outgoing and missed calls with caller name, date and duration before and after app installation. In addition to keystrokes, the name of the application in which typing is occurred, as well as the date and time will be recorded. Then, the log files (keystrokes and calls) will be sent in the specified time intervals to the Gmail address which you have entered in the installation process.The Custom Keyboard Pro can record login passwords and usernames, everything typed in internet browsers, email passwords and usernames, all chat conversations (Messaging, Imo, Line, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, MSN, ICQ, Telegram, Tango, Wechat, Hangout, eBuddy, Beetalk, Facebook, Twitter, etc), banking accounts and any information you type at any time using your phone’s keyboard. The log file created by the keylogger can then be sent to a specified receiver.
The supported keyboard layouts include:Armenian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, English Dvorak, English, English/British, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Lao, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, etc.
1) Keystroke and call logging features works on android 2.3 up to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and the feature of the name of the application in which typing has occurred, works on android 2.3 up to Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).The capability of the name of the application in which typing has occurred, doesnt work on LG G3 smartphone.
2) In the first field of the application, enter the Gmail address to which the keystroke log file will be sent (GmailAddress@gmail.com).Your Gmail account must have Gmail default security settings and doesn’t use the two-step verification method for logging into your account. After installation go to this link:
In the Access for less secure apps box, tap to select the Turn on radio button (By default, the Turn off radio button is selected).
3) In the last field, enter time intervals in which the keystroke log file will be sent to your Gmail. Note that the time intervals must be entered in minutes (e.g. 60 for a one-hour time interval).
4) Open the data.txt (keystroke log file) and CLog.txt (call log file) which will be sent to you via email, with any program which supports the UTF-8 text encoding.
5) There might be symbols such as, [Del], [Sym], [LC], [Sh] in the data.txt log file, which mean as the following:
Each [Del] means user has deleted one character in the text.[Sym] means that user has switched between characters and numbers.[LC] means that user has changed keyboard language, and [Sh] means that user has used the Shift key to switch between uppercase and lowercase characters.
6) The Custom Keyboard Pro works when the device is booted.